Fungal nails also known as onychomycosis and or/tinea unguium is one of the most common conditions we see as profession.
How to tell if you may have a fungal nail infection?
- Thickened Nails
- Crumbly or Brittle Nails
- Distorted in shape or lifting
- White, yellow or brown coloured nail
- Nails without a healthy shine
If you think you may have a fungal nail problem the we can help with that.
- We are able to test on site for the presence of fungal nail infection via simple test that takes 5 minutes with a high degree of accuracy in detecting the most common dermatophytes.
- Treatment options available:
- Surgical and none surgical removal of the nail
- Topical treatments for the skin and nails